Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trash

Well my stomach feels like trash today. We ordered two medium pizzas from FreshSlice last night, what a stupid idea. While pizza is great and I love pizza and love that its great, I am allergic to wheat gluten and yeast! I don't know why I keep doing this to myself, killing my insides, inducing bloating and cramps and depression and general unhappiness. Why is it we like what's bad for us? Some sort of inherent masochistic tendency. Fuck. Anyways, most of the time I eat fairly well. Still doing alright with my salad a day goal, I keep experimenting with cooking, all I spend my money on is groceries. Not even joking. I'm Michael Pollan's dream, I swear. I'm not in the best of moods tonight, not feeling that great. I guess not even Mrs Happy is happy all the time.
Not sure what's on the food docit this week. Another cupcake?

No comments:

Post a Comment