Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello? Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes...

Mmm, that's right. That's me getting my Lionel on. "Oh Lionel, you have been hurt. You have been hurt. Who hurt? Who hurt you?" Thank you Family Guy.

Well perhaps over the last week and a bit you have been looking for me, wondering where that basement dweller has been, lurking in the shadows of her kitchen, scared to come out and tell the world what she really feels about food.

The frank truth is nothing as cinematically exciting as this, but that I have been tired and busy and a little sick the last few days. Plus, my creative juices have just been feeling a little weak of late, but I'm back and ready to bust out with more pop lyrics for you in the coming days.

This brings me to the results of my last poll: Tacos, Burritos, and the mysterious "Other" are left in a tie! 

I'm surprised that poor Chimichangas didn't get one single vote. All that deep-fried goodness? All that bang for your buck? Well, maybe you just haven't had the Chimichangas at La Ceranita in Portland. You must, you must.

And on to the next poll: what is your favourite hot beverage?


No comments:

Post a Comment