Friday, November 6, 2009

This Sucks, or Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Home alone. Boyfriend working the night shift. Doing what he needs to do. But it still sucks. My gums are sore and my inner ear is inflamed. My gums are sore. My spine is curved. I have excema on my thumb that looks like flesh-eating disease.

Home alone. Boyfriend working the night shift. Doing what he needs to do. But it still sucks. I love him. I am so lucky. My gums are sore, but I made my delicious, very healthy "I've got nothing in the fridge" guacamole and it was a good snack with the organic local black corn Que Pasa tortilla chips. The guac could've possibly used more salt. I worked two different jobs today: setting up for Discreet Pleasures at the Taboo Sex show and working Ibsen's Master Builder at the Chan Centre. Very different is more like it. Both good. Looking forward to Sunday night. Busy next few days, including today. I hate work. I'm not meant for most kinds. My excema is looking better. Gotta keep at it. My spine is curved, but I had a well-deserved therapeutic massage yesterday. I'm doing my stretches more often. I'm going to start going to yoga regularly. I'm making a point of sitting and standing straight as much as possible. I love my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment