Thursday, May 26, 2011

Vancouver Craft Beer Week

Dear Readers,
I've been MIA from this blog for eight long months, due to medical reasons before and new job now, but I've been thinking about it a lot of late. I'm hoping to return to posting regularly in the next month, with a special focus on "brown bag" lunch ideas for work. Now that I work Monday to Friday 9-5, I'm working a lot harder at making my own healthy and filling lunches. It's a lot of work, but well worth it and I am discovering so many delicious, affordable, and nutritious recipes: Baked Goat Cheese and Apple Mixed Greens Salad anyone?!
Anyways, here's a link to a recent story I did for the Edible Vancouver blog on the recent Vancouver Craft Beer Week's Phillips Brewmaster's Dinner event at Biercraft Bistro on Cambie.
Enjoy!
The Fledgling Basement Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment