Friday, April 16, 2010

30th & 120th Place! Celebrate!


Ok, so maybe I won't be donning a tutu, spiking my hair Ace Ventura style, and dancing with the old crazies anytime soon, but I do have cause for celebration!

I was just checking my urbanspoon links to see if my reviews were being posted on urbanspoon and linking back to my blog, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that my blog is the #30 ranked blog on Portland Urbanspoon! What a surprise, being that I only have one review (so far...) on a Portland eatery. Now, #30 may not be much to some, but there are 66 blogs on that list and it means a helluva lot to me.




Also, I found that my blog is the #120 ranked blog on Vancouver Urbanspoon, which also makes me proud because there are 156 blogs on the Vancouver leaderboard. For a truly fledgling blog that does not necessarily specialize in restaurant/eatery/cafe reviews, and that only has three reviews in total on Urbanspoon worldwide, I award myself a real big pat on the back! It actually makes me quite excited and hopeful for the future of this blog. I may not be as ripped as the above, but I'd venture that I'm just as freaking excited! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment